Monday, March 19, 2012

Introduction

Why One Hungry Cooke? 

I was born under the name Cooke.  Perhaps a destiny.  Perhaps a coincidence.  When I went to culinary school for their baking program, I would sometimes joke that my middle name was Pastry. 

Am I hungry?  Seems like I have been hungry all my life in one way or another.  I have also struggled with weight and food issues all my life. 

What is this blog going to be about?  That is what I want to find out myself.  I have some writing done about some of my memories surrounding food and think I will share them as I go along but I am also searching for answers about how to live and cook a little healthier.  So much of my identity has been tied to the love of food and struggles to control my weight that I simply am... One Hungry Cooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment